⚽--PLEASE NOTE THAT:
  • Seniortipster.com does not accept or place bets, and is NOT a gambling site.
  • If you add my WhatsApp as a friend for the first time, you will get a $10 coupon: WhatsApp

🤵--SERVICE DESCRIPTION:
  • As a sportsman who has been betting on football for almost two decades, this life has given me the success and the necessary experience year after year to be successful. I bet on all professional leagues from time to time, and in most cases I watch the games I bet on to analyze them afterwards and to ensure continuous improvement. After a long testing and analysis period, I am delighted to be able to share all my knowledge with Betadvisor.

19/07 2022 Senior Tips NO.1 : Midtjylland 1 - 1 AEK Larnaca ✅ WIN +860

Four of the five tips yesterday made a profit, with a total profit of + 2700.
Today's senior tips starts to book, The earliest kick-off time is 20:30
Forum rules
Sorry, you will not be able to post on this forum.

🤵--SERVICE DESCRIPTION:
  • As a sportsman who has been betting on football for almost two decades, this life has given me the success and the necessary experience year after year to be successful. I bet on all professional leagues from time to time, and in most cases I watch the games I bet on to analyze them afterwards and to ensure continuous improvement. After a long testing and analysis period, I am delighted to be able to share all my knowledge with Betadvisor.
  • For a long time, my betting strategy has maintained a winning rate of more than 70%, but continuous victory and failure are inevitable. Therefore, when I win in a row, please affirm me, and when I fail in a row, please encourage me! Finally, I will lead you to victory.
xiaohei007
Site Admin

19/07 2022 Senior Tips NO.1 : Midtjylland 1 - 1 AEK Larnaca ✅ WIN +860

Post by xiaohei007 »

⬜

💖 Hello everyone,Welcome to SeniorTipster.com !

For a long time, Our made bets in every game, which shows that we are full of confidence !my betting strategy has maintained a winning rate of more than 70%, but continuous victory and failure are inevitable. Therefore, when I win in a row, please affirm me, and when I fail in a row, please encourage me! Finally, I will lead you to victory.
July 19th, 2022 Our Senior Tips NO.1 has achieved gratifying results. We won the game, Gaining profits of +860 !
This is a time to celebrate.If you have followed our tips, Congratulations, you have gone to victory with us ! Let's take a look at the specific situation:

SINGLE
Under 2.5 @ 0.86
Goals: Over / Under | 1 - 1
Midtjylland v AEK Larnaca
UEFA Champions League Qualifiers
19/07 18:45
Stake:1000
WIN +860

Let's keep working hard and take a look at today's Senior Tips :
⬜
🆒 Contact me to get updates and discounts in time : WhatsApp
🚀Don't gamble, Betting is not a gamble if you know who to trust!
Discover the world of sport investments! Professional predictions